Actions we are taking around COVID19 Pandemic:
Here at Dharma Wellness your health and safety are our top priority. As you are aware there is a growing public health risk surrounding
COVID-19 and we are continuing to closely monitor the situation. As a health and wellness center we have always followed medical CDC
guidelines and protocols for disinfection and disease prevention. We will continue to do so and also increase our efforts.
We take the current pandemic and COVID-19 very seriously. Although many businesses are back to normal, as a Spa Wellness Center we
have extra precautions we need to adhere to.
- Masks to be worn while being face to face during consultations, bookings in person, tours of the facility, and while laying face up for spa treatments. Masks may be removed while laying face down on a treatment table.
- Therapists and spa employees will be required to wear masks.
- Facials services will not be offered as of yet and we will keep you posted as to when these services open back up again.
- Alcohol based Hand Sanitizer will be made available for employees & clients.
- Use of Anti-bacterial soap will be required for employees & clients.
- Use of a protectant Massage table covering that is able to be fully disinfected between each client.
- Table Blankets are removed and replaced by a very large bath towel so that spa blankets are not touching clients.
- Only White sheets are used so they may be washed and bleached after each use.
- Aromatherapy is used in each service as well as diffused throughout the entire facility-aromatherapy oils are natural anti- bacterial and anti-microbial.
- We have always adhered to State Board regulations for cleaning, sanitization and disinfection. Using only EPA approved disinfectants. We proudly use rejuvenate disinfectants. www.rejuvenatedisinfectants.com
- We are taking extra precautions by eliminating all use of plastic or rubber bowls for spa products. We will only be allowing use of glass and metal bowls which will be fully and completely disinfected after each use.
- Use of our relaxation sitting area & spa amenity area will be temporarily closed. However, your therapist will be offering you a refreshing beverage already served before and after your service. Our team will also serve you a healthy refreshing spa snack if you would like to enjoy one.
- For the time being we are discouraging hugs and handshakes. We will kindly greet you with our Namaste Prayer Hand greeting!
- We will have all clients fill out a release form prior to each service.
- Listen to your body. If you are not feeling well please stay home. We will be temporarily waiving our cancelation fees due to sickness to ensure everyone stays healthy & happy.
Safety is always our number one priority. Our extra efforts along with yours will ensure and help Dharma Wellness play our part in keeping our community safe & healthy.
Please let us know if you have any questions. We are always here for you. As always, we care about you and your wellness.